Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fancy Mystery Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to share with you the Fancy Mystery Box.  I decided to try out one of the mystery boxes that they offered.  They have a few different options to choose from.  They have a small box for Women and a small box for men which are each $10.00 + S&H, they have a medium box for women and a medium box for men which are $20.00 + S&H each and they have a large box for women and a large box for men which are $40.00 + S&H each.

I decided to try out the small box for women.


There was no information card inside, I guess since it was a mystery box.

-Individual Deep Pie Dish by HIC.  This is a Porcelain pie dish that is safe for the Oven, Broiler, Microwave, Freezer and the Dishwasher.  I might just have to get a few more of these.  The dish is $10.00 originally.


-The Midnight Clutch by Emilie M.  This is such a nice clutch.  I was very happy to see this in the box.  The original price is $50.00.


-Bad to the Bone Turquoise Skulls Bracelet with gold from Katie Dean Jewelry.   The original price of this bracelet is $25.00.


This was a great mystery box.  I paid $17.95 wish S&H for this box and I received $85.00 worth of items inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment